The Coaching Clinic: Strategic Skills for Managers, Leaders & Coaches
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION FORM — Click here for the registration form to sign up for The Coaching Clinic. Call 901-272-7390 or email us to discuss bringing the program into your organization.
What is The Coaching Clinic®?
The Coaching Clinic is a two-day workshop for executives, managers and leaders to experience and learn coaching skills and competencies.
Through the Coaching Clinic®, organizations and individuals can:
- discover coaching as a powerful model of management and leadership
- experience and practice “state-of-the-art” coaching tools
- learn the structure and processes of the coach-approach
- position the organization for rapid growth
- make major advances in professional and personal connections, and
- apply learning in the workplace immediately.
The Coaching Clinic effectively trains individuals in the skills necessary for coaching within an organization. It is a fully developed model, which managers and leaders can implement immediately in their organization to
- promote innovation and accelerate results
- effectively develop and retain valuable organizational members
- improve organizational communication and team effectiveness, and
- deepen commitment to personal, professional and organizational goals.
- Discover coaching as a powerful model for effective management, mentoring and leadership
- Identify and practice coaching skills
- Become skillful in the 5-step coaching conversation process
- Learn to adapt their coaching approach to match other’s style
- Develop a culture that inspires, promotes 100% personal responsibility, and optimizes talent for bottom-line results
- Create an action plan for implementing coaching
This clinic is suitable for
- human resource and quality development professionals, and
- others wanting to learn advanced communication and leadership skills.
The Coaching Clinic Agenda
|Day One||Being a Coach
The Five-Step Process of Coaching in the Workplace
The Tool Chest of Coaching Skills (see description below)
|Day Two||The Tool Chest of Coaching Skills (continued)
Personal Coaching Styles Inventory® (PCSI) (see description below)
Implementing Coaching in The Workplace