Harmony Coaching and Consulting are experts in developing leadership programs to help your organization to become more successful and efficient. Our custom Emerging Leader Program is tailored to maximize your company’s leadership skills in order to reach desired objectives and goals.
Each Emerging Leader Program is Customized to Propel Your Organization’s Leaders to a Higher Level Read on to find what a typical program can include.
The objectives of our Emerging Leader Program:
- To accelerate high potential employees in the development of leadership capacity and capability
- To expose the organization to high potential employees and build networks among future leaders.
- To increase engagement of high potential employees
The content of our Emerging Leader Program focuses on the following competency domains. Within each domain harmony designs content to build knowledge, skills and abilities in specific competencies.
- Strategic Leadership
- Personal Leadership
- People Leadership
Harmony’s Emerging Leader Program utilizes highly experiential activities through these Multiple Learning Methodologies:
- In person classes
- Individual & Group Exercises
- Case Study
- Executive Coaching
- Self Study
Followup is crucial to continuous improvement and leadership effectiveness. In designing a program for your organization Harmony would design effective measurements to allow you to assess the effectiveness of the program and make continuous improvements. Some measurements may include:
- Surveys of Participants and Leaders
- Facilitator, Peer & Coach Assessments
- Pre/Post Program 360° Assessments
- Performance Ratings
- Survey of Managers of promoted graduates
- % of job openings filled by graduates
- Average time post graduation for participant to be promoted
- Retention/turnover rate of high potentials in target population
- Impact of Action Learning Project on Company Performance
Harmony can create a custom Emerging Leader Program that will strengthen and enhance the leadership skills of your talented employees putting participants on the pathway to even greater levels of success within your organization.
Click here to read First Horizon “On The Horizon” Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter