Patricia is a Professional Certified Coach with an extensive background as a coach, senior executive, organizational change agent, and facilitator for global organizations. She has over 30 years of experience working with leaders and leadership teams to improve their effectiveness and impact on their organizations’ results. Patricia served for more than 12 years as Vice-President Strategic Planning for a global sales and manufacturing organization, and she has worked with C-suite and global senior leaders since the beginning of her career.
Effective leadership is a must have not a nice to have for organizations to achieve the results required to remain competitive and to retain talent. Too often managers are promoted without being prepared to effectively engage and lead the people on their teams. Patricia works with organizations of all sizes to develop management and leadership competencies in both existing and emerging leaders.
- Patricia has coached leaders in individual and team settings on topics including:
- understanding the strengths and challenges of their leadership style,
- demonstrating proficiency in setting clear expectations, delegating, and obtaining results,
- improving their listening, communication, and influence skills,
- increasing their self-awareness,
- engaging and leading others by using a coach-approach,
- improving their emotional intelligence,
- leading effective teams and meetings,
- identifying and developing high performers and high potentials, and
- gaining confidence in their capabilities.
Patricia holds degrees from Fogelman College of Business and Economics at the University of Memphis, Rhodes College, and Coach U. Patricia has certifications from the International Coach Federation, Korn Ferry, TTI (Target Training International) Success Insights, and Prosci (Organizational Change Management Organization). She is a licensed facilitator for Corporate Coach U’s Coaching Clinic. She is also a member of the International Coaching Federation and Memphis Coaches Network.
Call Harmony at 901-272-7390 to schedule a free consultation on how we can assist you with you learning and development needs.